Following the tradition of past ICOSAHOM conferences, an integral part of the event are minisymposium sessions. The aim of these is to highlight special topics and/or recent developments in the theory and application of high-order and spectral methods.
- Each minisymposium talk will consist of a 25-minute presentations, with an additional five minutes for discussion.
- Sessions will be two hours long and consist of four talks.
- To preserve an acceptable level of parallelism in the conference sessions, each minisymposium session will have four speakers in a two hour block, with a maximum of two sessions per minisymposium.
- There is a restiction of 2 talks per participant.
Minisymposia proposals consist of:
- A PDF of one to two pages with a description of the minisymposium including a list of proposed speakers.
- The proposals should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proposal deadline is October 4, 2019.
- Proposal acceptance: November 22, 2019.